• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
Beam Tuition collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc. only via manual forms submission by you)
• Testimonials and reviews
You directly provide Beam Tuition with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Submit a form from our website
• Voluntarily give us additional information via subsequent emails or calls
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Beam Tuition does not receive your data indirectly from any other sources.
Beam Tuition collects your data so that we can:
• Deliver & administer our tuition services via online or in-person methods.
• Email you with information on our services we think you might like.
Beam Tuition does not share your data with any 3rd party, unless there is a legal obligation to do so (Safeguarding), or you request us to (i.e. liaising with specialist referrals).
Beam Tuition securely stores your data within an email system only, this may be stored [password protected] in the cloud and may have local copies stored (again in the form of emails) on, both our own and, an individual tutor’s [password-protected] laptop, phone, tablet or desktop.
Beam Tuition will keep your personal data for the duration of tuition and for a period of 6 [six] years after tuition has ended. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data manually.
Beam Tuition may occasionally send you information about our services that we think you might like; summer courses, mock exams etc.
However, we will usually only do this after asking you directly if you are interested during the normal course of tuition.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Beam Tuition from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email or call us.
Beam Tuition would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Beam Tuition for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Beam Tuition correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Beam Tuition to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Beam Tuition erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Beam Tuition restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Beam Tuition’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Beam Tuition transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 (0) 1392 581737
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how visitors use our website, i.e. the links they follow, how long they stay on the pages they view etc. We do not personally identify any user directly.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Essential – Beam Tuition uses these cookies to remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Analytics – Beam Tuition uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
• Marketing – Beam tuition does not collect any data for the purposes of direct or indirect marketing from cookies.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 (0) 1392 581737